Health & Safety Procedures
How We Will Help Keep You Safe
- No touch infrared thermometers are used to take the temperature of all staff and guests prior to entering the farm or maze. No person with a fever of 100.4 or higher will be allowed entry.
- Capacity is limited. Guests are required to purchase tickets and complete waivers online prior to arrival.
- Social distancing markers, tables, que-lines, and socially spaced attractions throughout.
- We always have janitorial on staff, disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the farmparks.
- Masks are required for all staff and guest, 2 years and older.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too.
If you are sick or believe you have been recently exposed to the virus, please do not visit until well. We recommend that visitors who are over 65 years old or with underlying health issues wait to visit during later phases.
Please Cover Your Mouth & Nose With a Face Mask!
All visitors ages 2 and older must wear a face mask during their entire visit.
Practice Social Distancing
Please practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other visitor groups and farmers. We will provide guests with a one-way route to explore the farm to help maintain social distancing more easily.
Wash your hands often & Avoid Touching Your Face
Please wash or sanitize your hands frequently. When washing your hands, remember to wash using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. We have handwashing sinks and hand sanitizers located throughout the farm.
Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if you have unwashed hands.
Avoid Touching Surfaces
We are trying our best to keep surfaces in the farm as sanitized as possible, but please try to avoid touching unnecessary surfaces to reduce potential exposure and the spread of COVID-19. Remember to wash or sanitize your hands after touching anything other guests may have touched.