- Last admission is 90 minutes before closing for daytime and flashlight mazing AND 1 hour before close for Fright Nights.
- Davis Mega Maze offers several discounts. See here.
- Holidays open: Labor Day & Columbus Day
- Davis Mega Maze accepts all major credit cards.
- Open weather Permitting.
- Click here to purchase tickets online.
Take I-290E to I-190 N to Exit 6 and follow the signs
From Leominster/ Fitchburg
Route 2 to I-190 S to exit 6 and follow the signs
From Boston, Route 2
Take route 2 W to I-190 S to exit 6 and follow the signs
From Boston (Mass Pike)
Take I-190 to I-495 N to exit 26, then route 62 W (9.3 miles) and follow signs.
Take 146 N to I-290 E to I-190 N. Take exit 6 and follow the signs.
From New York/ Hartford
Take I-95 N to I-91 N to I-84 E to Mass Pike I-90 E. Take exit 10 and follow I-290 to I-190N. Take exit 6 and follow the signs.
From Concord/Manchester/Nashua, NH
Take I-93 S (from Nashua take US-3 S) I-495 S to route 2W to I-190 S to exit 6 and follow signs.
GEO: 42.436591, -71.726275
A daily weather decision is made each morning by 8am and can be checked on our website by clicking the “Are We Open Today?” on the home page or by calling(978)422-8888.
If Davis Mega Maze is forced to close during the day due to inclement weather or poor ground conditions we will issue rain passes to guests that are inside of the farmpark at the time of closing.
Rain passes only apply to guests that have paid general admission.
Rain passes exclude special events and activities.
Rain passes are valid for the 2016 season, only.
- Free Parking
- Complimentary Sanitizing Wipes
- Hand washing station
- Complimentary sunscreen
- Complimentary Bug Spray
- Baby Backpack rentals
- Free WIFI
- AND so much more
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Do not make short cuts or harm the crop in anyway. There are serious penalties for doing so.
- No Smoking allowed on the maze grounds.
- No running in the maze.
- No pets allowed on the maze grounds.
- Shoes are required. We recommend close-toed shoes with no heels.
AAA: Present your AAA card at the time of admission and receive $2 off the price of admission up to 4 people.
MTA: Present your MTA card at the time of admission and receive $2 off the price of admission up to 4 people.
Military: Present your valid Military ID at the time of admission and receive $2 off the price of admission up to 4 people.
Group discounts available for groups of 15 or more paying guests. Groups must be reserved at least 48 hours ahead of time.
Only one discount may be applied. Not valid with other discounts, packages or evening events.
1. Are you weather permitting?
Yes. We are open both weather and conditions permitting. Always call (978)422-8888 or check the web before heading out.
2. Do I need a child to enter Davis Mega Maze?
No. Davis Mega Maze is great for all ages. Only at Davis Farmland, our Children’s Discovery Farm, Adults must be accompanied by a child 12 years or younger.
3. When does Davis Mega Maze and Outdoor Laser Tag open for the season?
Davis Mega Maze and Davis Outdoor Laser Tag open on Saturday, September 3rd.
4. Where can I find Group Visit information?
Click here for our group packages! Groups are available for 15 or more paying guests and must be reserved at least 24 hours ahead of time.
5. Can I just pay to ride the Zip Zone Zip Line at Davis Mega Maze?
No. You must purchase admission to either Davis Mega Maze or Davis Outdoor Laser Tag to ride the Zip Zone Zip Line.
6. Do you recommend a certain type of attire?
Yes. We suggest you dress for the weather. Davis Mega Maze is completely outdoors. Wear appropriate clothing and shoes. Davis Mega Maze is a real working field, close-toed shoes are highly recommended.
7. What kind of apples do you have?
Our U-pick apple orchard is full of crisp, delicious and sweet Cortland and Macintosh apples.
8. Are your apples certified organic?
No, they are not.
9. Do I need to pay separate admissions for Davis Farmland, Davis Mega Maze, Outdoor Laser Tag or U-pick apples and pumpkins?
Yes. Our farmparks have separate admission and operating hours. Combo passes and combo group rates are available.
10. Can we bring our own food into the park?
Yes! You may bring anything that doesn’t require cooking or refrigerating (as we do not have the facilities for these activities) and alcoholic beverages are not allowed at any park at Davis Family Farm Adventures.
11. Are pets allowed at any of the farmparks?
No, pets are not allowed in any park, other than service animals.